Blazing Neuron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google Adwords changes for the better

Go down

Google Adwords changes for the better Empty Google Adwords changes for the better

Post  vaneesa Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:51 am

Not sure how many people have noticed but google adwords are much more cookie oriented than before. For example, if you are looking at NCAA football schedules and then come over to the political forum of GF, you may see an ad for NCAA merchandise. If you did this in the past, you would see a political ad in the political section.

Another example. Right now, the adword ad above me is for a public home based high school program because I have been researching that this morning. The ad is not following GF's content, but rather my cookies.

What this has meant for me is much higher click through rates for adsense accounts. I have received a 5% click through on my accounts that normally sees a low 3%. That's a substantial increase.

Anyone with an adsense account noticed more money coming in from google? This new algorithm will also be gang-busters for google's bottom line if anyone is interested from that angle.

=================================
Contract Hire
Car Leasing

vaneesa
Starter Member
Starter Member

Back to top Go down